Wednesday, December 04, 2013 11:11:38 AM
- Non-resident importer requirements.
- Customs Post-Audit
- Tariff Classification prior to Import & requirements related
- Canada Customs Invoices
- Customs Brokerage Fees
- Customs Seizures
of Duty Drawbacks
- Preparation of Duty Refunds
- Preparation of Export Documentation
RMD, LVS and P.A.R.S. Release Service
- Preparation of Import Permits
Processing Tariff or Valuation Rulings
- Preparation of Remission Applications
of Free Trade Agreement Certificates (Exporters Certificate of Origin)
- Project Services
(co-ordination between Importers, Exporters, Carriers & Canada Customs)
Professional Consulting Services
- Services to all major ports in
- Freight Post Audit and Pre Audit
- Import or Export via Ocean, Air, Rail,
- Arranging Delivery and pickup of goods anywhere, anytime.
Small package Service, Import and Export handled through our Warehouse Facilities.
Call-tag service and returns (some restrictions may apply)
- Address checking, electronically
verify all address to ensure proper delivery within Canada
- Electronic weighing,
weighing all packages with a sophisticated electronic scales to ensure accurate
weight and rates.
- Carrier rating, all charges are determined before the shipment
leaves the warehouse, taking advantage of the volume discounts, multipack rating,
consolidation and drop shipping opportunities.
- Rate comparison, with all courier
rates programmed into our system shopping around for the most competitive rate is
- One call, one number.